Be Ro'mantic: See The 9 Sweet Things To Say When Apologizing To Your Baes and get them in be'd fast fast




Seeing bae angry and heartbroken because of something you said can make you feel bad. However, it can be hard to figure out the best way to wa'rm your way back into their heart.
The structuring of an apology is a foreign concept to many. Many times we turn the simple task of saying, “I’m sorry” into a chicken and egg game. But it doesn’t have to be so difficult.


It doesn’t matter whether you had a squabble over something silly or you had a big blow out with your loved one, friend, or colleague, it’s always a great idea to really show them how sorry you are and make them feel special and appreciated.
Here are some phrases you can say *and you must mean!* to help you craft the perfect apol'ogy:
1. I would never want to hurt someone I love this much like the way I love you…I overreacted and I am sorry.
Here, you are emphasizing two things. First, you are making it clear that you love her so much and second, you are acknowledging that you overreacted. These two ingredients will make it easy for you to be forgiven.
2. Even if you don’t talk to me forever, I will wait for you until forever ends…coz I cannot give up on you.
That’s right.



You are making it clear that you aren’t going anywhere. You aren’t giving up. You will wait for forgiveness if you have to wait. This will make your bae realize just how much you care about them.
3. I’m sorry for being so inse'nsitive. I should have known better.
Yeah…you should have known better. Those words really emphasize your remorse. Furthermore, you are also acknowledging that you were insensitive. As a result, bae will see that you are really aware of what exactly you did wrong and that you are not just apologizing for fun.
4. I wish I could take back what I did/said…I don’t know what I was thinking.
Here, you are admitting that you threw your words out carelessly. You are making it clear there was a moment of poor judgment and you would like to be given another chance.
5. This will never happen again, I promise.
Making a pledge is good. It also helps to keep you in line. In the future, you will try to make sure that you don’t repeat the same mistake again.


6. I was wrong to speak to you in that tone.
No one likes harsh tones. You are not your bae’s maths teacher or headmaster so calm down. If you barked at bae, take it back.
7. People fight and disagree…we are only human.
Simple and true. Nothing that happened was extraordinary. Relationships cannot be full of happiness all the time. If you pamper the situation, chances of forgiveness will increase.
8. You may not forgive me for what I’ve done, but I just want you to know that I’m sorry and I want to make everything right again.
There’s a little bit of reverse psychology in here. Telling them “you may not forgive me” will make them want to forgive you even more.
9. I have thought of the perfect way to make it up to you.

Also Read: Nigerian Lady Frowns At Women Proposing To Men.

Before you say this, make sure you already have a plan. Maybe you are planning to take bae out to a place they love the most. Or you have bought them something they really like, just to say you are sorry. When you say the words above then you tell them what you have done (or will do), things will run smoothly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happening now at Port Harcourt: Again Nigerian Military shoot at Children running for their dear life against the Military Vaccine

VIDEO: Man Found At a Bar Drinking On The Day Of His Burial & THIS Happened